In this place you can not only have a good rest, but also have a tasty meal and enjoy the beautiful landscape. The company employs specialists who systematically improve their knowledge and skills. They do not plan to stop there. In 2017, Yacht Beach, together with the neighboring Black Sea Riviera beach, received the highest international rating for beach infrastructure – the Blue Flag certificate. The creators of the Yakhta complex are the famous Odessa restaurateurs Inara and Andrey Zarichansky.
Features of the Yacht beach:
- Ecologically clean region. About 100 pine trees and more than 300 Chinese willows were planted in this place, and alpine slides were arranged. All plants are watered with spring water.
- High quality and varied rest. The Yakhta complex is not only a restaurant, but also a sandy beach, a beach club, a huge children’s complex, parking.
- Yacht Beach has one of the largest seawater pools – 360 sq. m for 520 cubic meters of water.
- The water meets high quality standards and is safe for swimming.
- Access to the Yacht beach in the village of Fontanka is free not only for residents of the Black Sea Riviera residential complex, but also for everyone.
- There is a charge to access the beach, there is a large parking lot with sufficient parking spaces even in high season.
Beach services such as sun loungers, umbrellas, bungalows, kayaks are paid. A dressing room, toilet and shower are provided free of charge. There is a beach police station.
Photo of Yacht Beach